Lens-Artist’s Photo Challenge # 74: Abstract

I applied the same edits to each of the photos below.  Each has its own effect based on the details of each photo.  The Abstract Photo Challenge gave me an excuse to post these photos. I started with the first one below, it is my favorite, I love the colors.  I then pasted the stetting to the other photos.  I found it interesting how different they looked based on the angle and lighting of each photo.

20191117-IMG_2361

🔸🔶🔸🔶🔸🔶🔸

20191117-IMG_235720191117-IMG_235620191117-IMG_235420191117-IMG_235320191117-IMG_2349

I am assuming that these are all the same bush. It’s amazing how different each picture is in color and shine.

1. Yes, it’s all the same. And I agree 🙂

Great job Lisa – I too like the first best but all are terrific. Interesting how different they look!

1. Thank you! I’m learning and experimenting with photos. My new hobby 🙂 Thank you for the comment!!

3. Prior... says:

It really interesting to see the different angles and colors and soft focus 😉

1. Thank you! I’m trying to learn and experiment in Lightroom. There is so much I do not know 🙂

4. Leya says:

A great gallery – the first one is a favorite with me! Well done.

5. pattimoed says:

Hi, Lisa. I really like your experiment. It works well for the abstract challenge. I agree with the others about the first image standing out. The effect is so different in the other shots. Really a great idea.

1. Thank you! I’m trying to learn some of the MANY things you can do in Lightroom. So much fun!

I love how those turned out!