Lens-Artists Photo Challenge #77: Favorite Photos of 2019

I had a really hard time deciding what to add to this post.  I love taking photos and had fun on our roadtrip back in May, along the California coast, Highway 1.  Then I got a macro lens and discovered how fun it is to look more closely at all of the beauty around us.

Below are my contributions for this Challenge #77

Thank you for taking a look, I hope you enjoy!

IMG_7316
The beach is my favorite place!    (Sandals Resort, Nassau, Bahamas)
IMG_0468
I love this photo, taken off the little pier on the beach, at Sandals Resort, Nassau, Bahamas.
IMG_8012 (2)
I discovered macro photography this year.  One of my favorite pics taken with my new lens.
November_-24
A flower garden filled with butterflies at the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum.
20191109-IMG_1621
I loved this black and white bee that I discovered on a morning walk.
IMG_0772
The Lone Cypress near the Pebble Beach Golf Course, 17 Mile Drive.
IMG_6281
I love beach sunsets.  This one taken at Siesta Beach, Florida.

IMG_7632

I loved taking these hummingbird photos.  These are taken outside my parent’s home.

IMG_7540

November_-12
Experimenting with my flower pot flowers and water drops.  (Edited in Lightroom)
IMG_0909
Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco

IMG_2647 (3)

My first accidental photo of a jumping spider.  I have been able to capture a few more since that time.  A spider never looked so cute 😊

IMG_0516
Flowers along the California coast.
IMG_9778
Silhouette against the desert early morning sunrise.
IMG_0613
Big Sur, California Coast, Highway 1

IMG_0694

“We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.” ~ T. S. Eliot

1. JohnRH says:

Beaches, bees, butterflies, bridges, hummingbirds, and jumping spiders. What’s not to like? Well done. Best wishes for 2020.

1. Thank you Thank you Thank you! 😊 And same to you for 2020!

2. Suzy Shipman says:

Loving your macro shots πŸ˜€

1. Oh, thank you so much!! 😊

3. Leya says:

A lovely gallery with excellent insect photos! I am not a spider person, but your macro almost made me love the little guy! All the best for the new year!

1. Thank you! And thank you for appreciating the cuteness of the little jumping spider! 😊

1. Thank you Nora! 😊

A fabulous set of images! Especially love these bee, spider, and butterfly captures. πŸ’– Best wishes for 2020!

1. Thank you Thank you!

You have a year of wonderful photos! Looking forward to another great year of your photography.

6. pattimoed says:

I agree with John. What’s not to like? These photos are fabulous. I never thought I’d say a spider was “cute”, but you proved me wrong! Thanks for joining us, Lisa. All the best in 2020.

1. Thank you so much! I followed one of those little spiders around on my kitchen floor and actually got a decent photo of him! But that was hard on my knees! πŸ•· 😁

1. pattimoed says:

A great result, though!

7. Shelley says:

Okay, count me in, when’s the next trip to the beach and when is the next trip outside to play with your macro lens camera?! I can see why you had a hard time choosing favorites. Lovely selection indeed!

1. Thank you! Happy beach thoughts… πŸŒ΄β›±πŸ’¦

8. LisaDay says:

These are amazing. And I agree. A spider never looked so cute.

1. Thank you Lisa! πŸ•·πŸ˜Š

9. Cherryl says:

Those beach photos are really helping right now πŸ”†

1. Oh, thank you Cherryl! I may need to pull them back up again since I don’t know when I will get to go back 😒

1. Cherryl says:

That’s the great thing about phots and blogs – you can ‘sort of go’ back anytime!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ–