Lens-Artists Challenge #95 – ALL WET

This  morning we went walking around our local water reclamation wetlands for the second time.  It is such a beautiful place, and for some reason we did not discover it until recently.  One of the positive outcomes of the “stay at home” orders.  We are exploring every park, walking path, hiking area and neighborhood roadway nearby.

The timing was perfect for me to post for Tina’s Lens-Artists Challenge – ALL WET.

Such a variety of animals call this beautiful place home.  The birds and water bring such peaceful surroundings, a wonderful break from the stress that surrounds us so much these days.  I can’t wait to return 💚

“For many of us, water simply flows from a faucet, and we think little about it beyond this point of contact. We have lost a sense of respect for the wild river, for the complex workings of a wetland, for the intricate web of life that water supports.”
~ Sandra Postel

🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆

IMG_0324 (2)IMG_0327IMG_0349🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢IMG_0524🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸IMG_0412 (2)

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Well it seems we DID time this week’s challenge perfectly for you Lisa! These are wonderful – the little frog is may favorite from this beautiful set.

1. Thank you! We could hear those frogs all over, and at the end we finally spotted one in the water. I was so excited!

2. Miriam says:

These are gorgeous pictures. Nature is so therapeutic

1. Yes it is! Thank you Miriam 😊

3. Tanya says:

Beautiful ❤️

1. Thank you! 😉

4. Alice says:

Love those pictures, Lisa!

1. Thank you! 🤗

5. Gorgeous set of photos!!

1. Thank you Nora!

6. What a joy to discover all of this! Lovely photos.

janet

1. Thank you Janet! It is a wonderful place 😊

Beautiful birds, and how fun to watch them. 🙂 🙂

8. Cee Neuner says:

Great photos. I simply adore the frog 😀

1. Thank you! We heard them all over, so gad I went away with a photo! 😊🐸

beautiful images for the theme, Lisa! i just love the frog! 🙂

1. Thank you! I think it’s the eye looking right at me! We looked hard for him too!

This is a fascinating post…ducks, turtles and a frog! The frog was a fun surprise!

1. I think the frog is the crowd favorite 😁🐸 Thank you!

11. All wonderful. I especially love that last frog pic. 😁

12. JohnRH says:

Wow. Great shots! Love the shaky water duck. Here’s looking at you kid? Or, I’ve got my eye on you! 🙂

1. Thank you!! There were 2 photographers there with fancy equipment set up. I’m sure they got amazing photos! The lighting was perfect and that duck was just beautiful!

13. Prior... says:

like the wetness – and the greens!!