1. Such amazing patterns and colors. Thanks for sharing this beauty!

1. You are welcome ..thank you!

2. TinyJeremy says:

You have an amazing blog, check out my latest post

1. Thank you! There are so many beautiful butterflies in our world!

3. Kapi Ketu bhagat says:

Nice

glad you found them! they’re beautiful!

5. x3 Wows! for you, Lisa! Great collection of photos of some very beautful butterflies!

1. Thank you so much! It was amazing to experience the exhibit. Butterflies are so beautiful!

What gorgeous butterflies! I don’t remember ever seeing a butterfly’s face while eating. You are getting a lot of exceptional shots!

1. Thank you so much Lily!

7. My word, isn’t the work of God amazing beyond belief? The endless variety, the intricate mechanics…so much beauty around us to see. Thank you for sharing!

1. Yes and thank you! I love maco photos because I see so many amazing details, especially on little creatures!

8. M.B. Henry says:

Absolutely amazing pics!

9. gr8ful_collette says:

Beautiful! You must have a really good camera… when I try yo capture butterflies, just on my phone camera, they never turn out. Yours are amazing!

1. Thank you Collette! I have a pretty nice camera, and I used a macro lens, so I can get up really close and focus in. I do hear that some phone cameras now take really good close up photos. But I do love my macro lens

Butterflies are one of my favorites. Your post sent me in a frenzy of awe儭儭

1. Awwwww, thank you Teri! There were so many beautiful butterflies at that exhibit. I hope they bring it back again. I love butterflies!

11. Nadia says:

Ah such pretty butterflies

12. Beautiful photos – very worthy of a post!!

13. hcmorris77 says:

wanted to let you know that you have been nominated for the sunshine blogger award – by me!
    here’s the link: https://photogarphybyhcmorris77.com/2020/07/17/sunshine-blogger-award-2/
    or, you can go to my blog!
    hope you have a great day!

1. Awwww, Cool! Thank you Holly!