I am honored to be nominated for The Inspiration Blogger Award! 😊
Many thanks to Aushi for nominating me! When I discovered Aushi’s blog I was immediately drawn to her positive posts because of her creative use of energy via emojis and exclamation points! If you want to get energized, check out her post here 😁
1. Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
2. Answer their questions.
3. Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
4. Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
5. List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
6. Provide the link of the award creator of Ideal Inspirational Blogger Award as Rising Star from Ideal inspiration. https://idealinspiration.blog/
AUSHI’S QUESTIONS FOR ME😊😊😊
1.What is your advice to the new bloggers? If you are blogging for fun, post what you are passionate about. Learn through the process. Your true personality will shine and make you successful. Be sociable. Get out there and enjoy other blogger posts, share and encourage others.
2.What are your hobbies? I love to read, and I love to take photos of places I go. Recently I’ve decided to learn more about photography and I purchased a nicer camera. I don’t want to be too old to keep learning new things! And I discovered I’m not all that bad! 😊📸
3.What are your tips for a good life? Focus on what is positive. Look for the good in your life, and in people around you. Have faith in God, he is ultimately in control. And find hope in what can be 🙏🏻
4.What are two things you are happy for? My husband and our health.
5.What inspires you to write? Learning how to run my own website. Learning more about what interests me and sharing with anyone who wishes to take a look.
Here are my questions for my nominees:
- What makes you laugh?
- What are you most passionate about?
- If you could do anything tomorrow, what would it be?
- What are you happy for at this very moment?
- Are you a cat person or a dog person?
CONGRATULATIONS to the nominees! Thank you for Inspiring me! 😊
…if you are reading this and want to take part in this task, please consider yourself nominated join in!
Nature also inspires me 🌴🌺