Beetle Buddies

My husband noticed this cozy group of beetles this morning on our walk. Upon further investigation they appear to be a species of metallic wood-boring beetle.

They are rather beautiful.

“Every blade of grass, every insect, ant, and golden bee, all so amazingly know their path, though they have not intelligence, they bear witness to the mystery of God and continually accomplish it themselves.”
~ Fyodor Dostoevsky

1. Alice says:

wow, those are so pretty! I’m constantly amazed and awed at the beauty God puts in his creation!

1. Aren’t these cool? Thank you! They are really beautiful!

Lisa, you have a very observant assistant. That is a very colorful group of beetles!

3. Oh wow! Nice find and fabulous photos!

1. Thank you! It’s funny, several times my husband has noticed cool bugs on a plant or a flower! I’m sure I would have missed these.

1. You will have to take him eveywhere so you don’t miss anything πŸ™‚

We are watching the invasion of a beetle that destroys hardwoods in our area Lisa. Hoping these aren’t them!! They are gorgeous tho!

1. Oh wow, yes that is not good at all! These are far away from any buildings. I have not seen anything like these before around here.

gorgeous trio! great find! πŸ™‚

6. Anita says:

Wow! These are amazing, I’ve never seen that kind of beetle before. Great images and lucky you who found them.

1. Thank you! Funny how I really love getting great bug photos! 😁

Wow… amazing shots! I have never seen these before.

1. Cool aren’t they? The colors are quite amazing. Thank you Amy!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’—

8. Aushi says:

They literally seems buddy…
    They are so beautiful ❀️❀️

1. Thank you! I thought they were quite fascinating!

1. Aushi says: