Today heaven cheers

Today heaven cheers
Yet my heart fills with sadness
Tears are falling
Full of sadness
Heart heavy with sorrow

Knowing that today
It’s ok to cry

πŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•Š

WHILE HEAVEN CHEERS

In loving memory of my dear mother-in-law who passed away earlier today
πŸ’”πŸ˜’

1. DailyMusings says:

So sorry for your loss. Always so hard losing a loved one. Your words are beautiful

1. Thank you so much, she had Alzheimer’s so she no longer in aguish. But we will miss her dearly.

2. kewtiebird says:

My condolences to you and yours.

1. Thank you so much πŸ™πŸ»

3. I am so sorry for your loss

1. Thank you so much πŸ™πŸ»

Lisa, this is beautiful…we will miss her, too.

1. Thank you! πŸ’œ

5. Oh Lisa, I am so sorry for your family’s loss. Your poem is a beautiful tribute. Sending hugs and prayers to you during this time of sadness. πŸ™

1. Thank you so much Donna. It was expected, but it came a little faster than we thought. But it is best for her. Thank you πŸ₯°

6. I am so sorry for your loss Lisa

1. Thank you Nora, we will miss her

What a touching tribute to her! Sorry for your loss, Lisa.

1. Thank you so much! πŸ™πŸ»

8. Aw, Lisa, I’m so sorry for your loss. Your poem is exquisite and captures the feelings of saying goodbye to a loved one so well. I’m sending prayers your way for tender healing and fond memories of the love you shared with her. xx

1. Shelley, that is so sweet, thank you! πŸ€—

1. You’re welcome πŸ™‚

9. I am sorry for your loss, Lisa. Your words and vision are such a beautiful tribute to your dear mother-in-law.

1. Thank you Peter. She was feisty, but she was an awesome lady. I was blessed.

10. Alice says:

Lisa, that was beautiful! It brought tears to my eyes.
    I, too, had a wonderful God fearing mother in law who I loved; and she loved me like I was her own child.
    Tell Rich, also, how sorry we were to hear of her passing. Love to you both.

1. Thank you! πŸ€—πŸ’™ We know this was for the best and we have years of wonderful memories.

11. Mike Ross says:

So sorry to hear that Lisa, and it is OK to cry.

1. Thank you Mike, there’s been quite a few tears. Life isn’t always easy, but we have great memories!

Dearest Lisa. It’s stunning how you connected with your love through this loss and created a poem that has the ability to celebrate and comfort others who have lost loved ones. It was absolutely beautiful❣️

Sending love to help dry your tears but I also rejoice as heaven cheers πŸ˜₯πŸ˜‡β€οΈ

1. Awwww, thank you so much Teri for your sweet words! πŸ€—πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’—

13. Does this mean people in Heaven are sad when evil seems to be winning the day? No, not at all. For one thing, they (unlike us) see the whole picture; they know that even in the midst of life s heartaches and trials, God is still working behind the scenes. They also know that Satan is a defeated foe, and some day all evil will be destroyed and Christ will rule in perfect peace and justice.

1. I agree with you on that! No sadness in Heaven, only joy 😊

i am so sorry for your loss, Lisa.

1. Thank you Lola πŸ€—

15. myplaidheart says:

So sorry for your loss, Lisa. Your tribute is beautiful. Hugs.

1. Thank you so much! πŸ€—