Fall leaves and honey bees…

And a little jumping spider to start your week!
๐Ÿ•ท๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚

Every day I walk myself into a state of well-being and walk away from every illness; I have walked myself into my best thoughts. ~Soren Kierkegaard

“I only went out for a walk and finally concluded to stay out till sundown, for going out, I found, was really going in.” ~ John Muir

“Above all, do not lose your desire to walk.” ~ Soren Kierkegaard

1. Beautiful and calming photos. Thank you.

1. Thank you Frank! So glad I had my camera on my walk!

2. Anuneel says:

Amazing photography.

1. Thank you so much! ๐Ÿ˜Š

So colorful. I enjoy the honeybees, and have missed seeing little Lucas. Thanks for his little visit!

1. Isn’t he a cutie? Thank you! ๐Ÿค—

beautiful photos as always, Lisa! ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Thank you so much! I kind of stumbled upon these on my walk. Why I almost always take my camera… you just never know!

5. Milena Alien says:

Fall again!

1. We kind of go from summer to fall to spring ๐Ÿ™‚ Not too much winter here in the desert.

โ€œI walk myself into a state of well-being and walk away from every illnessโ€…SO POWERFUL.
    โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

1. Yes, so I just loved these quotes. I am NOT losing weight (that battle starts next month). But I AM staying active and clearing my head. I am trying to walk 4+ miles each day (10,000 steps). It does help! ๐Ÿ˜Š …and on the weekend I take my camera ๐Ÿ˜

Yay Lisa. I love where your heads at – staying active and clearing the mental clutter. Iโ€™ll be one of your cheerleaders ๐ŸŽ‰

I try to remind(trick) myself that my focus is getting healthy, not denial or torture. Keep shooting for the 10k steps – a reasonable yet challenging goal. Your camera will certainly keep you walking to capture more amazing shots โฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

2. Thank you Teri! I will take all the cheers I can get!

๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐ŸŽ‰