Nature: the best remedy

“The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be.” ~ Anne Frank

Snowy Egret snacking in the little creek at the wetlands

1. gr8ful_collette says:

Lovely. One of my favorites! 💕

1. Thank you! And boy, I did enjoy my time outdoors on Saturday!

2. Mike Ross says:

Are you sure Anne Frank said that because she didn’t get out much!

1. Maybe that’s why she said that!

1. Thank you so much!

1. Athira says:

You’re most welcome

Peaceful and beautiful birds. How could anyone look at your photos and not be struck at the power of nature to remind us life is good?? 🙂

1. Thank you Teri! I loved that quote and I needed that reminder on Saturday!

That is a beautiful bird.

5. Earthwatcher says:

Great images of that little Snowy Egret.

1. Thank you so much! He just looked so fresh and bright in that water!

6. Wonderful shots, Lisa, I especially love the second one with it peering around the rocks!

1. Thank you Donna! He was eating something and I couldn’t figure out if it was algae or little fish. I’ve seen tiny fish in that stream. The sun and the water and his pretty white feathers… 😊

7. Beautiful Egret captures! I love the Anne Frank quote. I just finished reading “The Diary of Anne Frank” and that was my favorite quote.

1. Thank you! I am considering reading the book myself. Might give me more appreciation for life. …and I just loved that quote when I found it.