With golden crown, the sweet little Verdin

Spotted on my walk a week ago, he holds a bit of sweetness in his golden little face.

Peacefull Sunday wishes to you! πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ’›

Never be in a hurry; do everything quietly and in a calm spirit. Do not lose your inner peace for anything whatsoever, even if your whole world seems upset.
~Saint Francis de Sales

1. Jeff Flesch says:

Beautiful pic, and a wondrous quote. So true. Happy Sunday, Lisa! πŸ’›

1. Thank you, Jeff! There are some awesome quotes out there that just seem to enhance the idea of the photo, I think. 😊

1. Jeff Flesch says:

You’re welcome, Lisa. Always! Indeed, that’s true, I agree. That one did just that. ☺️

So sweet! Beautifully captured, Lisa!

1. Thank you Amy! 😊 Tiny birds are so cute!

3. aussiebirder says:

Gorgeous shots Lisa, especially the flight shot !

1. Thank you so much! That one was a pleasant surprise! 😊

4. Beautiful and sweet … great catch of those wings!

1. Thank you, Frank! yes, I liked that flight photo! Such a little cutie 😊

5. He’s beautiful. You got some really nice shots Lisa!!

1. Thank you!! I need to remember to look up, those little birds like to hide 😊

6. Beautiful, Lisa! Even a flight shot, yay! πŸ€—πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

1. Yes, yay! I loved that flight shot! Thank you Donna! 😊

7. Priti says:

Wonderful photos! With excellent quotes. Well captured thank you πŸ’“πŸ€—πŸŽ‰

1. Thank you so much, and I really liked the quote too! 😊

1. Priti says:

It’s my pleasure πŸŽ‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•

8. Awesome! So pretty and new to me.

1. Thank you! I just think the tiny birds are so adorable! 😊

9. What a sweet bird, love the little head tilt at you. The wings spreading for takeoff – WOW nice shot. Way to be quiet and wait for the perfect shot.

1. More luck than skill, but fun to capture! Thank you! 😊😊

1. Serendipity at its finest!

10. Fabulous photos Lisa! Well done. Definitely a cute little bird! 😊

1. Thank you so much! 😊

What a pretty little bird! You got some great photos of him πŸ™‚

1. It seems like we want to find the big birds, but the tiny birds are usually so very sweet!! 😊 Thank you Sarah!

12. Alice says:

Aww, he’s so cute!

1. I think so too! Thank you! 😊

13. Beautiful photos!

1. Thank you Nora! 😊

beautiful images, Lisa!

1. Thank you, Lola! He brought me joy that day!