Nature is the best refreshment

Awesome quote for your Sunday afternoon 🌞

“Oh no, I never do much ironing, except the outside clothes. We must not iron out the fresh air and sunshine, you know. It is much more healthful not to, the doctors say.” Seriously, there is something very refreshing about sheets and pillow slips just fresh from the line, after being washed and dried in the sun and air. Just try them that way and see if your sleep is not sweeter.”
~ Laura Ingalls Wilder

After somewhat of a kooky week, we found some outdoor refreshment to help us face the coming week. Hope you find what you need today to face your next week 😊

1. Irene says:

Wonderful! That hawk was definitely keeping an eye on you. 😁

1. Thank you! Yes, I loved the hawk. I almost missed him but I saw him fly by and went looking for him in the trees 😊

2. Amazing photos! Thanks for sharing. 🙂

3. Oh, I love that tiny butterfly, Lisa! 💙💜

1. Thank you Donna! I do too! 😊

4. If those images speak for your week, you had a good one. 🙂

1. Thank you Frank! All in all, a good week 😊

5. VJ Knutson says:

Always enjoy your photos, Lisa. They never disappoint.

1. Awwww, thank you so much! I’m glad you enjoyed them 😊

1. VJ Knutson says:

My pleasure!

Neat pictures of the hawk! And that guy at the end was upset at somebody! It was an interesting pose that you captured.

1. Thank you! Yes, the black birds are very vocal! 😊

I love the little butterfly, but all your photos are great and capture the beauty and variety we can find out of doors. Love to see a quote from Laura Ingalls Wilder too – I grew up on her books 🙂

1. Thank you Sarah! Ok, I know the quote was a bit unique, but I just loved it, thanks for the comment!!

8. gr8ful_collette says:

Awesome photos. I love the idea of “outdoor refreshment.” 🙂

1. Thank you Collette! 😊

I can’t believe you capture these birds being still❣️❣️

I swear wildlife seems to flee any watchful eye that lingers too long. As always, well done!

1. Thank you Teri! Sometimes I am able to not scare them off 😁