Gallery of desert wildflowers

“At these times, the things that troubled her seemed far away and unimportant: all that mattered was the hum of the bees and the chirp of birdsong, the way the sun gleamed on the edge of a blue wildflower, the distant bleat and clink of grazing goats.”
~ Alison Croggon

1. yoyedib154 says:

Beautifully written blog post! I loved the quote by Alison Croggon. It really shows how nature can bring peace and calmness to our lives. Do you have any personal experiences where being in nature has helped you in a similar way?

y. e
    shop.aihairsalon.ca

1. Thank you so much! Yes! I started walking daily in 2020 to clear my mind and calm my spirit. I haven’t stopped. I often take my camera. Being outdoors helps me forget all the crazy!

2. aussiebirder says:

Beautiful Lisa, I love desert flowers, Isaiah 35:1,2

1. Thank you! And I would agree, our desert is rejoicing! What a great verse, I’m going to need to use this sometime in the future! 😊

3. Sheree says:

Charming gallery

1. Thank you, Sheree!

Beautiful gallery! I especially love the first photo of the little bird on the cactus – great capture!

1. Thank you, Sarah! Yes, I loved how the little cactus wren came out, and you can still see a hint of wildflower yellow in the background!

5. Jessica says:

Beautiful photos! I love that the flowers are from different angles. The little purple flowers are very sweet, too.

1. Thank you, Jessica! The purple ones are one of my favorites!

6. Anita says:

An absolutely lovely gallery Lisa! Nature’s beauty in a nutshell,

1. Thank you, Anita! When I first got to the hiding area, I didn’t see too many flowers. I just had to look closer, they were everywhere!

7. Wind Kisses says:

Ahhh…peace with bees and flowers. Spring!