Monday Attitude

Hopefully your Monday was filled with joy, leaving no room for others to annoy you.

Saturday I watched these two birds appear one at a time, argue with one another, then the first one took off, with the seconding one chasing after.

I’m sure there’s a story in here somewhere!

😉

~ Mark Twain

1. Aushi says:

Beautifully captured 😇😇👌👌

EXCEPTIONAL capture Lisa!!! 🙂

1. Thank you Teri! Those little birds were cracking me up! 😎

I’m sure it played out like a comedy sketch. It would gone viral if you videoed it and posted on Instagram. People seem to love watching that stuff 🙂
        fun post and great photos!! ❤

These are such cute photos, and I can just imagine what these birds are saying! Another great job, Lisa!

1. Thank you! They were fun to watch!

fantastic captures, Lisa! : )

1. Thank you! I could hear those birds squawking at each other, so funny! I just kept snapping photos, wondering what I’d get 😁

5. hcmorris77 says:

It looks like there is a story there to me. But what are the words?

1. The words are all in bird talk 😁

6. Irene says:

What a fun sequence of shots. 😁

1. Thank you Irene! They were so darn cute!

7. Had to copy and paste this for my daily read as it applies so vividly to my work days lately, “Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
~ Mark Twain. Thank you. I always start with a prayer before work for guidance and calmness but sometimes people finds a way to push my buttons.

1. Oh yeah, it is so easy to let others set us off! I just liked that quote when I read it…and it is always good to start your day with a prayer! 🙏🏻

1. I was quite at work last night because I can’t engage with stupidity and laziness . It wasn’t a nice feeling but I avoided saying something I’ll just regret . Thanks. 🙏

8. Great action shots, Lisa! Birds can be hilariously entertaining as you found!

1. Yes, I had fun looking at these photos when I got home! Thank you Donna! 😁