Beautiful flowers: Baja Spurge

Use your eyes as if tomorrow you would be stricken blind. Hear the music of voices, the song of birds, the mighty strains of an orchestra as if you would be stricken deaf tomorrow . . . Smell the perfume of flowers, taste with relish each morsel as if tomorrow you could never smell and taste again. Glory in all the facts of pleasure and beauty which the world reveals to you.
~ Helen Keller

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

1. A wonderful quote to led into your beautiful images. Well done, Lisa. Did you receive my email?

1. Thank you Frank! Isn’t that a great quote?! (and I just responded)

2. Beautiful and dainty! ❤️

Gorgeous blossoms, and what an inspiring quote!

1. Thank you Sarah! I loved that quote. I thought about it today as well, so very true!

4. Cee Neuner says:

Terrific photos of these beauties 😀

5. Anita says:

Gorgeous images of this beautiful flower. I guess they are quite small.

1. Yes, they are very small. And I was surprised at the detail when I looked at them on the computer. Thank you Anita!

That quote is so true and I need to be remember it. God’s creation gives us so much to enjoy, such as these beautiful little flowers, and I don’t want to miss out!

1. Thank you, yes I just love that quote!

I’m printing this quote out. It’s good brain food!

Helen not only rose above her “disability”, she used it to raise her others senses to a superpower level! Amazing clarity😍

Mainly her love of life ❤️🤗

1. I totally agree, that quote was on my mind for a couple of days, makes you think!

Sure does 😘